Sustainable Development Goals Model United Nations – Global Edition, popularly known as SDGMUN GLOBAL, is a four-day residential international MUN simulation for students, held annually in different countries. This year program will be held in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh. The beach in Cox’s Bazar is an unbroken 120 km (75 miles) long sandy sea beach with a gentle slope, the world’s longest sea beach.
At SDGMUN GLOBAL, delegates gain insight into the workings of the United Nations and the dynamics of international relations by assuming the roles of UN representatives and members of other international bodies and national cabinets.
Registration Fee Includes:
- Conference participation fee.
- MUN kit and other souvenirs.
- Entry fee of 5 socials.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner would be provided during the conference.
- Mid-day and Afternoon Snacks would also be provided during the conference.
- Accommodation in Air Conditioned Deluxe Room.
- One way transport from Dhaka to Cox’s Bazaar.
School, College and University Students (Grade 9 & above)
Early Bird Registration Fee: 5999 BDT (Bangladeshi Applicant)
100 US Dollar (International Applicant) Seats are limited in this conference. Early bird option is available only for 30 delegates on the basis of first come, first serve.